Blog Entry

Second Page in the Book

Saturday, November 15, 2008 by w4yne , under

First Name : Wayne
Nickname: Dableu
Birthday: Nov 3rd
Birthplace: Hospital Tung Shin
Time of Birth: Some where evening
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

-This or That-

Flower or Chocolate: I'm a guy.
Pepsi or Coke: Doesnt really matter
Pop or Rock: K Pop
Relationship or One Night Stand: Relationship
School or Work: Both
Love or Money: Money since i dont get any love.
Movies or Music: Movies and Music
Country or City: City confirm
Sunny days or Rainy days: Sunny days. more like Cloudy days
Friends or Family: Both!

-Have you ever-

Smoked: one word, YES
Broke someone’s heart: Not one. A few :(
Had your heart broken: Many many times
Wish you were a prince/princess: I am. I'm the prince in my family.
Liked someone who was taken: not like. Loves
Shaved your head: Done that a few times.. If saying bald. then haven. Shaved my sides.
Been in love: I dont know if it counts.
Used chopsticks: Not very good at it
Sang in the mirror to yourself: Plenty of times. i love mirrors

-Favorites-

Candy: those that can be sour and sweet at the same time/
Song: Currently - JJ Lin's newest album.
Scent: -
Musical Instrument: Piano, my voice.
Movie: Comedies. Non Fiction
Actor/Actress: Non specifically.
Junk food: A LOT! i am a fan of junk food. unhealthy? i know.
Animal: Scorpions
Ever cried over someone: I know i am a guy, but i have.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself: I wanna be taller!
Do you think you’re attractive: Maybe
You had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose: Superman count as fairy tale ar??
You play any sports: not many, just badminton, ping pong, basketball, swimming, volleyball sometimes. Counterstrike!.

-(8) random facts about yourself-

1. I love myself. VAIN it seems.
2. Loves Red, White, Black and Grey Items
3. Always need someone to accompany to watch movies.
4. Music is a must. that includes dancing.
5. Loves noisy places.
6. Needs music to study.
7. Is very multitasking, eg. music in ears, studying, with the internet, chatting with 9 people at once.

8. I nearly died! Almost got hit by a BUS


-5 people i tag-

1. Christopher Ong
2. Jeffrey Ong
3. Cecilia Yong
4. Jason Ong
5. Carrere Chew

0 Responses to 'Second Page in the Book'