Tagged by Ayesha Emo
hahahha i bet u are so gonna kill me now.
This is a short tag to express your current mood.
01. 1 a.m: I can't sleep, must be the coffee and the depression.
02. I love it when: she ties her hair up, smiles and giggles to my jokes. and dresses simply.
03. Karl Lagerfeld is: a guy that has a gay name
hahahha i bet u are so gonna kill me now.
This is a short tag to express your current mood.
01. 1 a.m: I can't sleep, must be the coffee and the depression.
02. I love it when: she ties her hair up, smiles and giggles to my jokes. and dresses simply.
03. Karl Lagerfeld is: a guy that has a gay name
04. Tomorrow: is Christmas EVE my friend. Also, my good buddy Chris's birthday!
05. I have to confess: I never found true love, ever and i stop drinking?
06. If I had one million dollars I would: NOT spend it. Cant invest also, since economy so low. What to do?! KEEP cash! will last me bout 10 mayb 20 years.
07. The future: may seem distant, but think far.
08. Maybe I should: pay attention
09. I am tagging: Tracy Twilights, Chris Ong, Jason Ong, Kellie Ong, Chia Sing
05. I have to confess: I never found true love, ever and i stop drinking?
06. If I had one million dollars I would: NOT spend it. Cant invest also, since economy so low. What to do?! KEEP cash! will last me bout 10 mayb 20 years.
07. The future: may seem distant, but think far.
08. Maybe I should: pay attention
09. I am tagging: Tracy Twilights, Chris Ong, Jason Ong, Kellie Ong, Chia Sing






1 Responses to “Short Tag”
Comment by Ayesha A..
Yes .
I am going to kill you .
Ayesha Emo ?
WTF ?
Podachi .
Post a Comment