Blog Entry

I'm Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolutions!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009 by w4yne , under

I've decided to do this crazy cool contest under Nuffnang and i am just gonna upload my funny picture here..

I am very new to all these. So i really don't know how to make my post about Dragonball Interesting! maybe i am just brain dead? got no inspiration.
But nonetheless, i hope my picture kills. hahahaa




Dragonball Teaser!
THE LEGEND COMES TO LIFE!

nuffnang_logo_dragonball.jpg




In support of nuffnang! :)

Short post. lol, i bet lots will laugh when they see my picture.


2 Responses to 'I'm Going Kame Hame Ha with Dragonball Evolutions!'

March 5, 2009 at 12:01 AM

Comment by R.

not really. it's a nice picture if u ask me.

March 9, 2009 at 3:08 AM

Comment by Jeffro.

Dude.. you better get those tix..
When it comes to pix editing, it's your field..