Blog Entry

I'm Fine

Thursday, April 9, 2009 by w4yne , under

Talk about problems.

I was sick for a long time.
and well. lets just see what i am willing to show you.

I started off with family doctor, and flashback about 4 weeks ago.
IT starts with flu. Then it became worse, it struck as sore on throat.
Making food harder to eat, i drank a lot of water. Unless it became worse.
I started having asthma again. I thought to myself.. must be the weather.
Turns out i am wrong. So i took the first round of antibiotics.
got better, but came back again as sore throat.
then i started coughing. REAL hard.
i started coughing out "flams" , no worries. no blood.

so It was the 2nd time to the docs..
lets see, 2 weeks pass. got better, MATTA fair came.. lost my voice for a day. coughing came back. Asthma still there.
Continue the 3rd time to the doctors. that accounts for the third time of Antibiotics.
and guess what?

I always have 5 different pills.
lets have a look.



see..
then it became serious. i started having heavy breathing.. keep trying to catch my breath.
ending 3rd week, couldnt take it anymore i reverted to a lung specialist in
GLENEAGLES HOSPITAL in Jlm Ampang



my doctor, and my card.
then i was diagnosed with SINUS INFECTION.
basic symptom of Pneumonia. WHAT!
well he said luckily i had no fever that time.
(i was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia 4 years ago)

So i thought it was reoccurring. then.. "i thought i could lay off the medicine, maybe have some physiotherapy?" NOPE!

MORE MEDICINE!




heck loads more..
LARGE pills..
inhaler.. spray.. oh god..

on top of that.. the bill came..

it was EXPENSIVE.. i went to normal doc..
it was RM 30 normal consultation..
BUT here! it was....





RM 600! in total... and i asked how much is the consultation fee..
Secretary : errr... RM 180.
(so this means. my meds is RM 420!!)
..........


nvm.. at least thats the past, i can move on now. just feel like blogging about it.
and fked up thing is... i got a sore throat now.
like seriously.. ><>

3 Responses to 'I'm Fine'

April 13, 2009 at 11:23 PM

Comment by YukiPigGy.

Take care ya ^^

May 2, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Comment by kellie♥.

wtf so expensive!-_-

haaha get well soon (:
tk cr

May 14, 2009 at 2:39 AM


wayne wayne wayne!!
kesian u!!
how r u my dear??!!
haven't heard from u
for a long long time!!
rest more and get well k!!
Hugs hugs