Blog Entry

Slacker!

Monday, June 29, 2009 by w4yne , under

Yes yes yes...

i know i am slacking. I don't update. Let me explain why.
1. I am so busy with packing
2. I am busy going out with people i am not gonna meet in another year.
3. I am so busy eating as much local food as I can in case i really miss it!
4. I am trying to attend as many gatherings as I can before I fly!

and Lastly.. people of "whoever reading my blog" this is a blogger-announcement:

I am flying to Brisbane, Australia this coming 12th of July. and its official.
Air Asia. i know it sucks, so yeah don't laugh at me!

Finally, the last main point of my post. This blog shall be a medium for me to translate my outgoing times and dates in UQ (short for University of Queensland) so i shall post up more updates there!

Also, i've made a twitter account! thanks to Jason Ong
so,


Twit me!

0 Responses to 'Slacker!'