The whole place was flooded!!
There about 1600 new international students in this campus.

Alright, remember i said i cook?
Made dinner a few nights ago.

Sunday was the day that we clean the house. Every Sunday to be exact. I am in charge of vacuum.

Honestly, i didnt know that my picture was taken.
I was listening to loud music.

Then went and change, made ourselves lunch.
Zarul on the grill.

Shazzy, slicing and dicing.

I am washing the veges.

It was a sunday and Zarul had to pickup one of his friends in the airport. He asked me tag along and so i did. Well, we passed the casino. Purple LIGHTs!!

That was how fast we were driving through, i manage to get only two snapshots of the place.

Then there was kangaroo point.
There isnt any kangaroos if thats what u are thinking. It just a point, next to the River.
couldnt really see much in the picture, but its just a quick snap shot of the lights along the river side.

Will update as soon as i can.
there are more pictures. First week of classes.






0 Responses to 'Orientation, Cooking, Sight Seeing.'
Post a Comment