Blog Entry

St Lucia part 2

Tuesday, July 21, 2009 by w4yne , under

Right opposite of the Student Center in my campus is the Bus Stops Terminal in my campus and these buses follow a certain route that only stops on certain bus stops.
It make this flow faster and saves time.
I was taking the bus to orientation week today and i manage to get the student concession with my student ID. well i waitd at the bus stop and buses there are always scheduled.
I managed to get to uni but WAS LATE for orientation. ended up sitting alone. -.-

HOWEVER after the orientation, i had to take the bus back, and i took another bus, funny thing is, i still was familiar with the area and kinda pushed the button to stop at an earlier stop, turns out.. that i HAD TO WALK back to the house.
lols. now i know that its 5 stations away. hahahhaa






This is the student center that i was talking about.



let me show u guys, my good friends and their ride.
I am not into cars and I don't know what car is that but its good sports car. lols




Back at home i made a little something for a special person.



This is specially for you.

Speaking of the streets in St Lucia, I took this picture in one of the suburbs, how artistic Australians can be lols.



Next post, Room settings and Cinema in St Lucia.

0 Responses to 'St Lucia part 2'