and it involves pictures i think.
Tagged by Chris
1. Take a recent picture of yourself or take a picture right now..
2. Don’t change your clothes, just take a picture..
3. Post that picture with NO editing..
4. Post the picture with these instruction
Joking meh! i am so fugly now. not gonna do the first part.
1.What’s your ambition?
Businessman, International Entrepreneur. Market my products around the world.
2.What do u like the most about your siblings?
Well, i have two siblings a sister and a brother. Eldest i am. Age gap is 4 years and 7 years.
So, sister don't talk much, brother still a kid. LOLS.
3.Are u looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well yeah. still looking. maybe not for the right one.
but one that can last. one that has same thoughts. laughs at my lame jokes. and mostimportantly.
Loves me. answer is: I am single and looking.
4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes, over confidence. hows that for high self esteem!!
5.How many babies you want?
i love babies. but this decision is up to my other side. I am the guy. but i prefer only 2.
6.Do you wanna play this tag?
I personally love tags. so yeah!!
7.What is your goal for this year(2009)?
Have a girlfriend that loves me. Totally quit drinking, which is impossible considering that i am flying off to Brisbane during the fall. Excel in my studies and hope that everything goes through well. And most of all, meet new friends! 500 new? Think is possible?
8. Do you think you're clever?
Clever? terms of academics not at all. i am only above average. terms of smart? i am not smart either.. street smart to be precise. been experiencing a lot lately. and helped me alot.
9.What’s a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u?(list 10)
perfect girlfriend? Loves to smile, Laughs at my Jokes, Have perfect skin, Loves Music especially Korean Music and dancing as an expression, Able to give me space when needed, Not materialistic, Accepts the lifestyle i am undergoing, Loves cuddling, Loves dressing up plainly - spaghetti stripe Tees and skirts, and most of all, Loves Me.
10.Do u ever wonder where you would end up after you die?
Undeniable, yeah, but don't really wanna think about that right now.
11.What are your bad habits?
Talking about bad habits, here we go. I smoke (yeah i know, but i smoke only when i want to no need to, still a habit wot) I love junk food. I drink (used to be excessively). I am Lazy with assignments. I am bossy. Sadly, I am not a full noble gentleman, but turning in one. :)
12. Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself?
My bad Habits! My hairstyle, the way i talk, and my height! Also, for obvious reasons my stomach and my skinny legs. lols.
13. State a random fact about yourself?
I am a metro sexual.
14.What does flying means to you?
Being in a plane to a destination that releases you away from the stress that is catching up to you.
15.What do you crave for the most currently?
A way to finish up my assignment, and counter the laziness i have for myself.
16.Describe the person that tagged you in 7 words.
Brothaaa, Understanding, Funny, Not-lame, Chillax, Hamsap, Gayish
17.Are you currently single?
Sadly, yeshh.
18.What is in your mind now?
I am eating junkfood after i went scaling for my teeth, and i have assignments to finish, and waiting for Chris to call yumcha after his church concert with the gang and how to create more post and and and and...
i know.. i think alot..
19. Do you believe in fate?
Everything happens for a reason. There is a reason why you meet and when you meet a person.
Its called fate, and its written, but up to you to change it.
20.Who do you want to be 10 years later.
i'll be 31, i'll be old, have a beer belly have little hair and smoke cigars.
JUST KIDDINGGGGGGGGGG
i wanna be famous, popular and known. I want people to know who i am. for the Do's and Don'ts in mylife. i know, i am ambitious.
Instructions:
#Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.
#Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 peoples.
# Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged.
#List them out at the end of the post.
Tag 5 people??
TOOOO lazy to do that..
whoever wanna do it. go on! Its a way to voice out and let people know more about you.






0 Responses to 'Tagged'
Post a Comment